The MERLIN Team has been working hard all summer to enhance your DeFi experience with new MERLIN API data.
DeFi Portfolio Reporting
Financial statements are due for fiscal year-ends, fund admins must provide daily / weekly performance reports… It is now possible to retrieve the overall portfolio’s exposure at any moment back in time. All you have to do is add a new filter parameter to your API calls.
⭐ You can now also optimize your MERLIN API consumption costs with a new endpoint allowing to retrieve DeFi Positions across the chains you operate on: filter up to 10 chains.
Correctly declare Yields and Capital Returns
New dedicated endpoints allow retrieving the entire performance history of a Position for an accurate reporting.
Daily & cumulative analytics: Underlying & LP Token Holdings, Yield, Reward, Transaction Fees, P&L, all with with USD valuation
Crypto Tax Reconciliation
Pre-classify DeFi Transactions automatically
New parameters indicate the DeFi actions which lay behind the intricate transactions data (Airdrop, NFT Swaps, Staking Rewards, Farming), allowing accounting professionals to focus on the applicable jurisdiction tax standards or on the dedicated accounting / audit financial reports.
- Wallet movement: deposit, withdraw, send, receive, reward collection, airdrop, liquidation, repay, …
- DeFi investment: lending, liquidity pool, staking, farming, … along with protocol details (name, smart contract, function)
- Potential scam tokens, token type NFT, …
Master your API usage
With MERLIN API Client Panel
- Create an account to get your 4,000 free trial units
- You API key & documentation are waiting for you!
- Test the endpoints, integrate the data in your system, contact us for any questions
- Avoid service outage: check your units balance and daily consumption for free
- Your units balance is low? Purchase units online: pay with crypto or credit card
Let’s explore opportunities to optimize your business offer around DeFi. Feel free to reach out!