During the Paris Blockchain Week,
SUN ZU Lab and VALK would like to invite you to join a private networking breakfast and panel panel on the state of digital asset trading in CeFi & DeFi and the associated Risks & Opportunities in 2023.
This networking event will take place 23 March, in a café around the corner of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit and breakfast will be provided. The panel will include some of Europe’s leading digital asset investors and entrepreneurs.
• Latest trends in CeFi & DeFi
• Approach to Liquidity and Liquidation risks
• Picking the Right Analytics & Selecting the Best Trading Venues
– Salama Belghali – BITMEX, Global Head of Business Development
– Yves Choueifaty – TOBAM, President & Founder
– Florent Jouanneau – WhiteStar Capital | Principal Partner
– Nic Basson – Old Street Digital | COO
– Antoine Loth – VALK, CEO, Co-founder
– Stephane Reverre – SUN ZU Lab, CEO, Co-founder
8:30 am – Registration & Networking over Breakfast
9 – 10 am – Panel discussion
10 – 11 am – Networking
Close to the Carrousel du Louvres – Exact location revealed to the ticket holders.
We hope to see you there!
The VALK and Sun Zu Lab teams.